Ice-O-Matic IFQ-1 Water Filtration & Scale Inhibitor System (NEW)
- Dimensions: 6" W x 4" D x 15" H
- Max Cube Ice Maker capacity per day of 1,000 lbs. (455 kg)
- Flow rate 1.5 max gpm
- Pressure 125 max psi
- Uses IOMQ replacement filter cartridges
Ice-O-Matic’s IFQ-1 water filtration system provides carefree operation with protection against unpleasant tastes, odors, sediment and scale formation. It will match the production capacity of any Ice-O-Matic ice maker and easily mount to the wall. Designed for the practical needs of your operation, Ice-O-Matic ice maker water filters take up a minimal amount of space and are equipped with quick-connect fittings for fast, easy replacement.
IFQ Series water treatment systems reduce sediment down to 1/2 micron and reduce chlorine, taste and odor at a flow rate of up to 1.5 gpm. The systems include IsoNet®, which delivers consistent protection against the precipitation and accumulation of scale and provides a protective barrier to help guard against corrosion.
- Scale Inhibitor: Removes scale build-up in ice makers.
- Maximum Space Utilization: All manifold filter systems mount to walls, taking up a minimal amount of space.
- Activated Carbon: Activated carbon removes taste and odor.
- 7-Year Warranty: Purchase an Ice-O-Matic water filter with your new Ice-O-Matic Cube Ice Maker, replace the water filter every six months, and the evaporator is covered (parts and labor) for seven years (USA and Canada only).
- Sediment Removal: Removes sediment in the water.
This filter qualifies for Ice-O-Matic's Extended Warranty Program if purchased with a new Ice-O-Matic ICE series ice maker (USA and Canada only).
- Buy a new Ice-O-Matic Water Filter System with a new ICE Series™ Cube ice maker, replace the filter cartridge every 6 months, and Ice-O-Matic will extend the limited cuber evaporator warranty to 7 years parts and labor (USA and Canada only).
- New ice maker and filter must be installed at the same time.
- Ice maker and water filter must be registered with Ice-O-Matic within 10 days of installation. Register ice maker and filter at www.iceomatic.com.
- Water filters must be changed every 180 days (6 months), at a minimum. All changes must be registered with Ice-O-Matic and include the water filter’s model and serial numbers. Register water filter changes at www.iceomatic.com.
- Replacement filter must be Ice-O-Matic models