5-Flavor Mobile Soda Gun Bar System
Item #: SGB05
- Water supply
- Bag-in-Box (BIB) syrup
- CO2 (carbon dioxide) gas
(We can help you locate syrup & CO2 for your area)
- NEW 54" Portable Cambro® Cambar®
- Lightweight, Portable, and Compact Beverage Bar for Limited Space
- 5-bottle Speed Rail
- Waterproof Plastic Won’t Crack, Dent, Bubble, Rust, or Chip
- Designed with 5” Swivel Casters with Two Brakes
- Easy to Take Apart, Clean, and Set Up
- Includes a Vinyl Cover for Hygienic Storage
- NEW Old Stock 10-Button Red Wunder-Bar Soda Gun
- NEW 8-Pass Cold Plate
- NEW Carbonator
- NEW Five (5) Flojet T5000 Syrup Pumps
- NEW Complete Set of CO2 Regulators
- Primary Regulator Includes 6-feet of Hose (CO2 Tank Not Included)
- Completely Pre-Assembled Ready To Install
- See Shipping Rates in Shopping Cart
The cold plate must be covered with ice/icy water before and during use.
Complete, five (5) flavor mobile soda gun bar soda fountain system with cold plate. Features a stylish, 54-inch, Cambro® Cambar® portable beverage bar (holds approx. 80 lb of ice), ideal for hosting in any environment.
System has been set up to dispense five (5) flavors of carbonated or non-carbonated post-mix bag-in-box beverage, plus carbonated water (seltzer) and plain water.
Very simple hook-up. The lines have been pre-assembled & labeled. ALL of the fittings have been professionally clamped for easy installation.
Also included: Five (5) syrup pumps with BIB hosing and connectors, primary & secondary CO2 regulators, high pressure hosing, carbonator, and cold plate.
A brix kit is used to achieve exact syrup-to-seltzer (carbonated) or syrup-to-plain water (non-carbonated) ratios. A brix kit includes a syrup separator and a ratio cup. The process of brixing a soda valve takes only a few minutes per valve and will give you a standard flavor result.
⇒ Add a brix kit to your system order today!
⇛ If you purchase a complete system and a brix kit: We will supply the appropriate syrup separator for your valve type or soda gun. Not applicable to seltzer-only systems.
With your purchase of this system, you will receive an Installation Guide in the form of a Digital Download PDF that includes a link to the Start-up Procedures video for your system. We also offer FREE technical support to our customers via telephone and email.